World Digital Asset Summit 2018 is all set to kick start on December 9, 2018. The 3-day event will be held in San Fransisco’s Hyatt Regency till December 11, 2018. This is the first time that the World Digital Asset Summit (WDAS) is going to be held in the United States.
The dates and venue of the upcoming summit were announced by the organizers Block72, FBG Capital, and GBIC. This annual event showcases latest, cutting-edge, and forward-thinking projects, technologies, and trends in the Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) and blockchain technology space.
Who will Participate during WDAS2?
Most innovative, progressive, and pioneering individuals from all over the world will participate during WDAS2. The list of speakers includes eminent technology leaders, venture capitalists, media personalities, and pioneering individuals from other areas.
Key speakers during the upcoming December 9-11, 2018 event –
- Michael Arrington (Partner at XRP Capital and Founder of TechCrunch)
- Balaji S. Srinivasan (Coinbase CTO)
- Hao Wang (Sequoia Capital’s Vice President)
- Olaf Carlson-Wee (Founder and CEO of Polychain Capital)
- Nathaniel Popper (New York Times Tech and Finance Reporter)
Over 80 notable speakers and presenters will address the audience during World Digital Asset Summit 2018. The WDAS2 website includes the full list of speakers.
Events during World Digital Asset Summit 2018
More than 30 panels will feature during the summit. The keynotes on topics will be –
- Traditional VCs Branching out into Blockchain
- Asian Involvement in the Blockchain Market
- Regional Regulations, and others
Reports say the summit will help unveil real-life applications that help to improve social, gaming, and traditional enterprises. On December 11, 2018, a 200-person hackathon will be organized during World Digital Asset Summit 2018 in partnership with a leading hackathon organization named DoraHacks.
Photo Credit: pixabay.com